This is a superb opportunity for the right individuals to join an organisation where future career prospects are based on performance and are genuinely outstanding.
- Communication with clients, sending quotes, invoices
- Meeting deadlines. Working under pressure.
- Carrying out all HHG Move Co-ordination
- Managing the ongoing relationships with the clients
- Price and move manage all modes of transportation
- International Move Co-ordinator - Must communicate between clients and removal crews to confirm costs, time frames and to assign crews of the correct quantity and quality.
- Import and export documentation, dealing with customs agents.
- Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Overseeing day to day jobs and ensuring a smooth running of operations.
- Must ensure that all documentation is complete and up to date, producing job sheets.
- Can-Do Attitude!
- Passionate about customer service
- Fluent in English language (written and verbal) - Perfect English is a Must
- CAN DO - Attitude
- Proficient IT skills
- Requires experience in planning work schedules and knowledge relating to company credit control.
- Being numerate is a very important skill requirement of operations management
- Must be able to problem-solve through the use of your own initiative
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organisation, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Dependability
- Exposure to the Logistics and Removals industry in a fast-paced environment
- An in-depth overview of the various different elements of Relocations/Removals i.e. Sales, Local and Import/Export Operation, Customs clearance, Logistics, Insurance.
- Ability to work collaboratively, be flexible and contribute as a team player.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.