VSS Ireland Ltd. headquartered in Carlow are currently recruiting for a Full Time Permanent Key Account Manager, for managing and upselling to current clients to join our team.
About VSS Ireland Ltd.
VSS Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading building compliance company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance and installation services across our Fire Related Services,
Air Handling and water hygiene divisions to all manner of facilities nationwide. VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy. You will represent the company in a professional and supportive manner, developing and maintaining positive working relationships with our customers as well as co-workers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing and upselling services to our current clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 2/3 years’ broad technical knowledge within fire related services/ air handling and water hygiene.
- Responsible for initial lead generation of new business through to closure of business, manage accounts and seek additional services and revenue streams from new/existing accounts.
- This role will involve travel within Ireland to meet with clients and visit project sites.
- Achieve your personal and company sales targets.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) & experience working with a CRM (Salesforce) is desirable.
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- Physically fit and capable of working from ladders.
- Full clean driving licence.
Salary and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary, DOE.
- Company van & fuel card.
- Mobile phone.
- Full training provided.
- Career progression.
- Uniform and PPE.
• A qualification in Sales, Engineering or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
• Relevant industry certifications and training will also be considered.
For further information please contact us on 0818919345 or Click Apply Now to email your updated CV.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.