Douglas Nursing Home is situated just 2 miles from Douglas Village. It is a family owned and run care facility catering for the needs of older adults who wish to retire to the safety and care of a retirement home. They also cater for people of all ages who need medical care or physical support in some or all activities of daily living.
We now require a Part-Time Kitchen Assistant.
CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING HOURS; 7.30 am to 2.30 pm Tues /Wed/Thurs
Previous experience not essential as training can be offered on site
- HACCP not essential as training can be done on site
- Wash up and general Kitchen housekeeping
- Delivering water jugs to residents' rooms (interacting with the elderly must not be an issue)
- Visiting residents's room each morning with Tea trolley
- Prepping the dining room for meals for residents
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the chef.
€12.70 per hour - rising to €13.20 during January 2024.
This is a temporary position from Jan 2024 to June 2024 with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.