Main purpose of the role:
Provide efficient and effective support to the chef and other employees in the Kitchen department.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers
• HACCP training is beneficial but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Complete customer sales/orders as per store procedures
• Prepare food lines for sale
• Demonstrate high standards of product knowledge e.g. range/allergens
-Practice efficient stock management including correct merchandising and rotation of stock in the Kitchen Department.
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 7th of November 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job