SPAR Express Mallow are recruiting a part-time Kitchen Staff to join their fantastic team.
Due to growth, a Super enthusiastic friendly and energetic person is needed to join our already fabulous Kitchen team in Birdí+Bó, a new high quality takeaway located in the forecourt of Knights spar and fuel station. We specialise in smash burgers and korean fried chicken. We are really proud of our food, it is a cut above , so consistency is essential. Prepping, smashing burgers, frying chicken and working with attention to detail and our exacting standards. Good training will be given. High level of kitchen hygiene is one of our biggest priorities. Messy folk need not apply. Experience in a fast paced similar environment , a busy cook line, is an advantage. Willing to pay for good experience and a really good attitude.Experience in a kitchen is essential.Hours : 15-20 hours pw to start, Thursday- Sunday Pay dependent on experience and charm!
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in fresh food/deli department would be beneficial
- Knowledge in food safety, hygiene and HACCP would be beneficial
- Customer driven with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Professional & polite manner is essential
- Committed to continually improving department standards with an attention to detail
- Committed to delivering great customer experiences in a busy environment
- Enjoys working in a fast paced team environment and with a willingness to embrace new challenges
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job