We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Set in hundreds of acres of beautiful forest Longford Forest is the perfect place for a short break in Ireland, 365 days a year. With homely accommodation, up to 100 indoor and outdoor activities and a choice of bars and restaurants, there is something for all the family, all year round.
KITCHEN STEWARD (PORTER) | €10.20 per hour
At Longford Forest, the Food and Beverage department employs around 300 team members across 10 different restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as a production kitchen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking for Kitchen Stewards / Porters to join our friendly team. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the kitchen team with the disposal of kitchen waste and deep cleaning of the kitchen and wash up areas. Responsibilities will include maintaining a high standard of hygiene and safety in the kitchen, carrying out cleaning duties as specified by the kitchen manager such as, sweeping and mopping floors and operating pot-washing machinery.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Have good communication skills
- Adhere to company COSHH regulations and ISO standards at all times
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Steward / Porter is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 120 hours per 4-week period on a flexible basis, working straight-shifts. Your working hours will include evenings, weekends, public / bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a rota basis, with a premium rate of pay for hours worked on a Sunday.
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Management/Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- An Employee Assistance Program - providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
Closing date: 05 October 2021 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: W/C 04 October 2021
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Follow us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Our colleagues work together to make sure guests have a memorable and safe short break. We are committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our teams. Throughout the pandemic Center Parcs have adapted in line with Government guidance and we are doing everything we can to ensure our colleagues feel safe at work by focusing on additional training, health and well-being, hygiene and PPE.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Longford!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job