- Provides administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- Support managers and individuals by providing information, advice, and resources to promote a high-performing organization.
- LMS System admin/ super user: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures. Ensure correct records retention for training records.
- Work with relevant departments to prepare the Annual GMP and EHS training plans for the site
- Facilitate classroom and skills training required.
- Working with Global L&D and implementing change.
- Work on special products including recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting, and analysing information.
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years experience in an L&D administrative background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well adept in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project Management skills
- Strong administrative and coordination abilities
- Good customer service experience
- Presenting skills
If you will be successful you will be employed under an 11-month contract with the opportunity for converting to permanent. The salary ranges between €40,000 and €65,000 (DOE). The role will be based in Carlow Business and Technology Park, Carlow. Hybrid Role.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Carlow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job