Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring Semen straws are filed and stored correctly on receipt.
- Ensuring Semen straws are picked, grouped and stored correctly on distribution.
- Ensuring the timely accurate picking, and correct storage for all orders.
- Stock control and monitoring
- Carrying out Stock takes from start to finish
- Ensuring the Stock Management system is accurately maintained all errors are corrected and investigated.
- Ensure all communication is correctly and completely entered into the CRM system or appropriate system as required.
- Update couriers on daily changes.
- Monitoring Liquid Nitrogen (LN) levels & top up of the LN in our storage vessels
- Attend team meetings as required
- Be an active team member in continuous improvement, investigations, internal audits and problem resolution.
- Where applicable, maintain Quality Control charts.
- Responding to AI Technician queries where appropriate.
- Admin support to the AI Admin Team.
- Any other duties as required.
- Strict adherence to Health & Safety guidelines and requirements throughout the laboratory.
- Reporting of any hazards, near misses or incidents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An Agri background coupled with keen interest.
- A Bachelor of Agricultural Science Honours qualification.
- Flexible to pre-empt and handle demands at peak times within the agri-calendar.
- Energetic and driven to seek out and deliver improvements across all aspects of their teams’ contribution.
- Computer literate and willing to embrace and champion the development and roll out of new technologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and be a very focused meticulous person
PLEASE HIT THE APPLY BUTTON NOW TO UPLOAD YOUR CV AND PLEASE COMPLETE A COVER LETTER IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.