Would you like to be part of an Award Winning Childcare Service?
We are looking for an experienced, caring, proactive, motivated, professional, and nature-loving fun individual to join our ever-expanding team.
Applicants must hold a minimum level 6 childcare award but level 7/8 is a distinct advantage.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Good communication skills and in dept knowledge of learning through play, the Aistear Curriculum and Siolta quality framework.
- Must be flexible and have experience of working in a busy service with the ability to lead and work as part of a strong team.
- Knowledge of child led/ emergent curriculum and documentation.
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for children, staff and parents.
- Assist in the management of the service to the highest standards of quality and day to day care of the children.
- Designated person in charge in absence of manager.
• Free Social events at Christmas and Summer
• Continuous professional development in-house / external with financial support.
• Sick pay
• Bike to work scheme
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate and an immediate start is desirable.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.