LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Group Headquarters, Killygarry, Cavan.
Lakeland Dairies is Ireland’s second largest Dairy Co-operative. We process in excess of 1.8 Billion litres of farm produced milk annually, collected from our 3,500 high quality milk suppliers, across 15 counties in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
At our seven major processing sites we manufacture and export an extensive range of top quality dairy foodservice and food ingredient products for blue-chip customers in over 80 countries worldwide.
We are seeking applications for the position Learning & Development Coordinator, reporting to the Group Head of Talent the successful candidate will have responsibility for coordinating and supporting Lakeland Learning activities with associated systems and reporting.
The coordination of training requirements for all Lakeland ROI employees, maintaining records, reporting etc. The role will also involve the administrative support of Group-wide training and development initiatives, partnering closely with HR and the business to support learning needs.
Key Competencies: Individual:
· Proven administration experience, maintaining quality and standards.
· Demonstrated use of MS applications (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Experience with an enterprise Learning Management System (LMS).
· 1-2 years’ experience in a learning & development environment or similar.
· Food and/or Dairy operations industry experience.
· eLearning Software (Articulate Storyline 360 or similar).
· LinkedIn Learning experience.
Ideally degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
Full job description for this role is available from the Human Resources Department.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 21/02/2020. Lakeland Dairies is an equal opportunities employer.