McElhinney and Associates Solicitors, Stranorlar County Donegal are looking are looking to recruit a experienced Legal Secretary to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Principal and working in the areas of litigation and medical negligence.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing correspondence and documents from digital dictation;
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates;
- File management, diary management and liaising with clients.
- Minimum 5 years' experience;
- Proficient in the use of computers and case management systems (Cortbase experience would be helpful);
- Good communication skills;
- Strong administration and organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team in a busy environment;
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to work;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
An attractive remuneration package will be available for the successful candidate.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job