Leisure Club Attendant - Clayton Hotel Galway
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Leisure Club Attendant with Lifeguard certification in the Clayton Hotel Galway.
This is a great opportunity to join a leisure team within Ireland's largest hotel group.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Club Vitae Manager, the Leisure club attendant will assist to provide a safe and efficient environment for club members
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as first point of contact for all members, dealing with queries in person, by phone/email
- Ensure the smooth running of the club during opening hours
- Assist the Club Manager in the marketing/upselling of the club
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Administer membership enquiries and complete the sale with the customer
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours as role includes mornings/evenings & weekends
- Pool/ life guard certification and First Aid is essential
- NCEF qualification or the equivalent is beneficial
- Swim teachers qualification or the equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team, and a desire to progress in your career.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 4000 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job