With a strong presence in the online life insurance marketplace, generating high volumes of quality leads, we are quickly expanding and looking for a new member to join our team.
We are seeking candidates from a Life or General Insurance background with phone sales and new business processing experience.
The right candidate will be goal orientated and highly ambitious.
- The Successful candidate should have at least 2 years experience advising on insurance products
- Be comfortable dealing with customers on the phone and working with targets
- QFA/APA Qualified or willing to study towards the same
Accountabilities of the Role
- Advising and selling Life Insurance policies including Mortgage Protection, Life Cover & Income Protection
- Formulating strong relationships with new clients
- Meeting personal targets for call activity/sales
- Complying with Central Bank regulations that are relevant to this role
- Maintaining commercial awareness relevant to this role
Skills Knowledge Required
- Organised and quality focused individuals with a keen attention to detail to ensure compliant selling in a regulated environment
- Proven track record in target achievement or dealing with deadlines
- Excellent PC skills and ability to use MS Office suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer First approach always
- Knowledge of risk control regulatory environment
- Commercial awareness
Behavioural Competencies Required
- Enthusiastic, approachable individuals whare eager to learn and have a can-do attitude
- Target driven with a drive for success
- Team players who are interested in supporting each other, sharing knowledge, and learning from those around you
Job Type: Initial 12 month contract with a view to Permanent
Salary: Basic (DOE) & Commission
The closing date for applications is Friday the 8th of October 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.