We have a very exciting opportunity for you to join the team at The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork as a Lifeguard to oversee our Pool Deck and facilties.
Reporting to the Leisure Club Manager, you must be available for Shift Work - Monday through to Sundays and also hold a Pool Lifeguard Qualification either Water Safety Ireland or RLSS certified.
SPECIFIC REQUIRMENTS OF THE POSITION
- To communicate our facilities and treatments to Guests as required.
- To deal with Customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify Management of these.
- Working as a team member to maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards in the centre
- To carry out pool tests and record all results
- To clean all areas of pool, steam room, sauna, changing rooms and maintain hygiene in all area
- Report any incidents/accidents to manager
- To undertake Pool Lifeguard duties
- Other adhoc duties as part of the role
Come join the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Cork and enjoy the following benefits:
- We pay up to 75% salary whilst on Maternity, Paternity or Adoptive leave subject to service!!
- Free meals while on duty
- Free Gym & Pool Membership
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- Recruitment bonus when you refer a friend
- 25% discount on Spa treatments and Elemis products
- Excellent discounted Employee Bed & Breakfast rates in an iNua Hotel
- Favourable Friends & Family rates in an iNua Hotel at 25% discount on best available rates
- 25% Employee Discount on Bar & Restaurant Food
- 10% Discount on Food for family occasions for groups of 30 or more
- Educational Assistance
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer within the iNua Hospitality Collection and Radisson Hotel Group
& these are just some of the many benefits on offer when you join the team!
As a proud member of the Irish Hotel Federation Quality Employers Programme, the iNUA Group thrives in providing many development opportunities for motivated driven & efficient employee’s across all our departments. As a people-centric hotel group, every day we aim to foster a positive team spirit and an enjoyable working environment. We encourage this through mutual respect & trust amongst colleagues.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job