Westport Leisure Park is in the ownership of Mayo County Council and is managed by Westport Leisure Park Limited.
This company comprises a board of directors drawn from West Mayo Municipal Authority, Mayo County Council, and the Westport Community.
The facility is run to very high standards and has been awarded The Ireland Active White Flag each year since the inauguration of the award - in November 2019 its received its 19th White Flag - Gold Award.
The quality of the facilities is second to none with REPS Ireland accredited staff. We now require a Lifeguard / Swim Instructor to join our team.
- Lifeguard Qualification Irish Water Safety or RLSS.
- Swim Teacher Qualification
- Swim Ireland or Irish Water Safety. Level 1/2
- First Aid Qualification.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of health and safety
Rota based over 7 days 6 am to 10.30 pm
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.