VP McMullin Solicitors is a well-established, busy, and ever-expanding general practice operating in Ballybofey and Letterkenny. They are now seeking to recruit 2 full time Solicitors, preferably with post qualification experience, who have the ability to manage busy caseloads.
The Litigation and Employment Solicitor role will focus on personal injuries and medical negligence. Experience in employment law would be an advantage and competencies will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of litigation procedures and practices;
- Experience in managing their own caseload and excellent communication, negotiation and decision making skills;
- Experience in attending hearings, settlements and mediations;
- Experience in representation of employees and employers before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and Civil Courts;
- Experience in drafting, negotiation and advising upon contracts, policies and severance agreements, and advising employers through investigations, disciplinary proceedings and termination of employment;
- Good organisational and IT skills;
- A proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
The Conveyancing and Probate position will focus primarily on residential and commercial conveyancing and duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties;
- Drafting and reviewing leases;
- Advising clients, both corporate and private, in relation to all property-related transactions;
- Dealing with residential and commercial lending transactions;
- Attending to registrations and post-completion matters;
- Drafting wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Extracting Grants of Probate/Administration and administering estates.
Salaries will be commensurate with experience and will afford the successful candidates an opportunity to develop their respective careers.
If you wish to apply for either of these positions, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 12 November 2021 at 5pm.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job