Job Title:Localisation QA Tester (Korean)
Great Games Start with Great People!
This is an exciting time to join us!Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favourite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together.
We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, and Spyro.
We are currently recruiting for Korean Localisation Testers. As part of the team in Dublin you will work in our localisation department. The localisation department is where we translate all the text and audio assets which appear in the non-English versions of our video games. Our job is to adapt our video games to meet the language, culture and norms of the desired local market.
- Test each project assigned to identify localisation and functional bugs.
- Review language components (e.g. Text & Audio files) before integration.
- Identify and document defects in a clear and concise manner using the designated bug tracking database
- Complete regression/verification testing daily.
- Provide ad-hoc translations.
- Other duties assigned as required
- Fluent language skills in the Korean Language
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Must have a high school education or equilivant
- Excellent teamwork skills
You’ll really get our attention if you have
- Previous experience in QA or a linguistic role
- Enjoy playing video games on a variety of platforms including PC, Console and Mobile
- An understanding of the testing process
- Have or be studying a language at third level
The squad you could be a part of
- A fun, friendly and welcoming environment.
- Full training in how to Test and play Video games
Work as part of a large multicultural team with people from European, South American and Asian countries. What are you waiting for? All positions are full time, contract lengths may vary but will be for a minimum 9 months duration with an opportunity for extension
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job