Requisition ID 28697 Position Type PT Fixed Term Career Function Supply Chain
Division Kerry Foods Recruiter
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
Our Kerry Foods Charleville is looking for a part-time Logistics Administrator to join our team on a 3 months FTC (may be extended).
The role will be for Saturdays with usual hours of 9am – 5 pm. It comes with guaranteed 8 hours a week and potential to do holiday covers for up to 40 hours a week.
- Completion of Export & Import Declarations for loads to and from the UK using SAP.
- Replenish stocks in the staging area in line with the staging plan.
- Raise Production PO’s on SAP
- Amend Loads in/out schedule as required
- Stock Counting
Qualifications and skills
- Strong IT skills – experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- 2nd level academic qualifications (Leaving cert or equivalent) including key subjects Mathematics and English
- Strong self-discipline and a structured approach to completing tasks
- Driving Experience
- Forklift Licence
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- 3rd Level qualification in a Supply chain/Business discipline
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job