Roscrea Express Delivery Services are based in the town of Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. The company commenced operations in the late 1980s and is a family-owned business offering storage and distribution services.
We are currently inviting applications for the apprentice role under the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship.
Skills and Requirements:
• Good Computer / IT skills
• Good communication skills and a good understanding of the country's geography
• Ability to multitask
• Flexibility in working hours
• Earning a salary while you learn
• Mentorship from an industry professional
• Practical, on-the-job training
• Studies at MTU Cork Campus
• Obtaining a QQI Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics
Key Tasks of a Logistics Apprentice:
• Coordinate resources to ensure the smooth running of depot activities.
• Monitoring and motivating the delivery team while achieving performance goals.
• Analysis of data to achieve optimal operational results
Applicant must meet one of the LAA program entry criteria:
• H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics.
• Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management)
• Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Tipperary!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job