Clive is a subsidiary of FIRST. Please visit the official Clive website for more information: https://cliveagency.com/work-with-us/
We believe that for live communication to be truly effective, brands need to engage with people, not talk at them. For us, it’s the difference between creating events and experiences.
Sometimes clients come to us with some pretty ambitious objectives like completely changing the perception of their brand or product or altering the behaviors of their staff or customers. Some clients simply ask us for our event management know-how to help them get in front of people, build a buzz, celebrate or entertain. Whether a brand’s communications challenge is big or small, internal or external, our approach always starts at the end. We get to know the audience and the action our clients want the audience to take, then consider this in everything we do.
We’re committed to using original design, cutting-edge technology, unusual destinations, theatre, viral techniques and the kind of straight-talking language people are used to hearing, as a way of helping make communication memorable and effective.
Our solutions come in many forms but can be grouped together into the following categories:
- Conferences, exhibitions & awards
- Experiential events & launches
- Incentive travel programs
- Team motivational activities & hospitality
- Digital & multimedia campaigns
Our culture is very important to us here at Clive. We believe that our people make the agency and we know our clients love working with us because we are like-minded, diverse and passionate.
Our core values
- Great at Relationships
- Constantly Inquisitive
- Always Creative
- Operationally Excellent
- Serious Fun
We are looking for a rock-star Logistics Coordinator, who loves planning, organising and executing flawless events. This role will represent the Clive brand on-site within a well-known tech company and work with the client’s internal teams to coordinate events within their Partner Centre.
- Plan and execute logistics for Partner Centre meetings including the coordination
- Virtual Events: production and liaise with AV teams on technical setup and execution
- Physical Events: catering, audio-visual, security, swag, collateral, transportation, and campus tours
- Customise Partner Centre activations for all meetings
- Build relationships and effectively work cross-functionally with Security, Reception, Catering, Facilities, Legal and A/V
- Work closely with the Program Lead to manage the occupancy of the space to ensure we’re prioritising the right events
- Manage calendar invitations including prep meetings, speaker scheduling, and meeting room blocks
- Assist in maintenance of Partner Centre by effectively escalating and coordinating issues
- Act as a host to the Partner Centre and be ready to welcome partners at any time
- Be able to manage multiple standard meetings (average 25-30 person) but also able to flex to support larger events (15-200 person) when required
- Swag inventory and ordering
- Preferred 2+ years professional experience in event marketing/management, preferably in an event planning capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Communication, Events, Marketing or related field
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders with professionalism and tact
- Can work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Good balance of personal initiative and team player
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work quickly and be flexible
- Keen attention to the special details that create memorable events
- Customer service focused
- Previous experience within a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Ensure you embody and align with the Clive brand culture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job