Our Road Logistics Forwarders are a key point of contact for our customers. They coordinate our customer's shipments with the highest level of customer care whilst ensuring accuracy in their work.
Your RoleIn this role, you will offer and coordinate freight forwarding solutions in a timely and efficient manner to the customer, ensuring the accuracy and quality of your work. The ability to work on your own initiative is key as well as being a team player. You will develop excellent relationships with customers, providing the highest level of customer care in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Day to day freight forwarding operations in a busy office environment
- Following the Good Distribution Practice for Pharma products along the entire supply chain and in accordance with SOPs
- Scheduling deliveries and collections via third party transport providers
- Liaise with overseas partners to ensure that the department is proactive in providing high-quality service end-to-end
- Foster and develop good relations with both existing and potential customers to ensure retention and growth
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the role to ensure full ownership
- Dealing with all customer queries over the phone
- Pro-actively look for and contribute to continuous improvement opportunities in the department
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proven experience in a similar position in the past and expertise in Road Logistics including LTL/Groupage
- Previous experience of Customs Clearance processes is an advantage
- Demonstrated history of delivering high levels of quality and customer service
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accordance in work
- Great organisational and timekeeping skills ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An excellent multi-modal freight and logistics understanding would be an advantage.
Good Reasons to JoinKuehne+Nagel Ireland is listed as a ‘Great Place To Work” and that is just what we are. As a market leader if you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in the Logistics Industry we are the company for you.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job