Logistics/Warehouse operative required to carry out all logistical and warehouse operations in the company, liaising closely with the Office and General Manager on a day-to-day basis.
All in One Event Hire supply many different items to the event industry and we require a reliable and competent person in our Logistics/Warehouse department.
- Liaise with the main office to confirm all orders
- Pick and pack all orders for delivery and confirming all items are ready.
- Confirming all deliveries are ready in full.
- Checking in and documenting all returns.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of all company vehicles.
- Fixing and repairing any damaged equipment.
- Cleaning and checking of all equipment on delivery and return.
- Assisting with all logistical operations.
- Regular stock takes and checking of stock availability.
- Assisting with local deliveries and collections.
- Checking and documenting all fleet service records
- Data Entry using an in-house computer system and Microsoft Office.
- Document any queries & forwarding them to the relevant department for resolution.
- Produce & forward stock reports as required
- Previous Logistical/Warehouse experience preferred.
- Full Clean Driving License with Trailer option preferable but not essential
- Strong and Fit person as Heavy Manual Lifting maybe required
- Excellent level of written & spoken English.
- Mechanical, Welding, Woodworking, or Building experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Workday Time flexibility would be required with some weekend work also.
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy is a must.
- Enthusiastic and friendly character
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Keep all storage areas clean and tidy.
- To perform any reasonable request form manager/supervisor
- Forklift License would be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn and complete any task speedily and 100% correctly.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.