Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting additional staff for the role of Maintenance Administrator.
• Maintain accurate records of all company vehicles on our in-house Maintenance System.
• Schedule Repairs as required for Service, PMI's and preventative maintenance.
• To maintain the Company vehicle fleet in line with legislation and Company standards.
• Taxing of all company vehicles.
• Managing reported defects and rectification of the same.
• Handling emails and calls and booking in jobs.
• General admin duties.
• Any other ad hoc duties which may arise.
• Knowledge of parts and prior experience in a similar role is an advantage - Full training will be provided.
• Must be IT literate.
• Must have a full clean driving licence.
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• Attention to detail is a key requirement.
Closing date extended!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.