Maintenance Assistant - Clayton Crown Hotel, Cricklewood
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Assistant in the Clayton Crown Hotel, Cricklewood.
This is a great opportunity to join a sales team within Ireland's largest hotel group.
Objective of the Role
To ensure that the property / premises are maintained to a high standard and to ensure safe working practices at all times within the hotel.
- To pro-actively manage daily work-load ensuring effective use of available resources including painting, decorating, gardening
- Carrying out of maintenance tasks, including preventative maintenance routines as per the departmental requirements in tiling, plumbing, carpentry.
- Investigation and resolution of process / equipment / instrumentation/ control system issues.
- To ensure all maintenance procedures are kept up to date.
- To ensure repairs are carried out on a timely manner.
- To assist plumbers and electricians in rectifying defects or malfunctions in the hotel systems.
- To provide assistance and direction to contractors employed to work in Clayton Hotel Galway.
- Assist as part of the team responsible for the routine maintenance and upkeep of the hotel facilities, and refurbishment of hotel facilities and services.
- To interact with all departments of the hotel.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Maintenance Management support services.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest professional and Safety standards possible.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities and procedures adhere to applicable Health and Safety legislation, policies and best practice guidelines.
- Abide by all the hotels HACCP procedures and complete all HACCP documentation as required.
- To abide by the Dalata policies at all times.
- Previous hospitality experience is desirable
- Safe pass certification is desirable
- Qualifications in one or more trades including painting, gardening, heating, plumbing, and construction is desirable
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise work
- Be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Have flexibility regarding working hours
- Have a good command of the English Language
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job