Apple Recruitment Services are looking for a Maintenance Officeron behalf of their client based inDungannon.
· To carry out inspections of properties to a set timetable in order to authorise the Housing Executives Contractors to carry out necessary maintenance work.
· Officers will be required to meet with tenants.
· To draw deficiencies in the delivery of an effective maintenance service to the attention of the Contractor and District Maintenance Manager, if not resolved.
· To liaise with other Housing Executive staff.
· To carry out PLIC walks/inspections.
Requirements: (Essential Criteria)
To be eligible for consideration you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
· A degree in Building Studies (or equivalent) with 1 year relevant experience.
· BTEC Higher Diploma in Building Studies (or equivalent) with 2 years relevant experience.
· A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
· Basic Access NI
Relevant experience will be considered as working on the design, improvement or maintenance of domestic properties.
Hours: 37 hrs, 9-5.
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.