Navan EDP CLG are now hiring for Maintenance Roles in Care Facilities in Navan and Kells
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
- Maintaining grounds outside of care units or house gardens
- Cleaning of footpaths and walkways to ensure safe passage for service users
- Looking after plants both inside and outside
- Observing all areas and reporting any maintenance requirements to manager
- Putting out bins and bringing them in
- Painting both indoors and outdoors
- Changing light bulbs and other light maintenance duties
- Carrying out routine risk assessments
- Keeping all areas hazard free for the service users
Criteria for CE Scheme
Be on a Social Welfare payment
- Be over 21
- Be registered with INTREO
For more info: Call the office on 046 9071938 or email navanedp@ gmail.com to request more information.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.