Management Accountant – Hertz Car sales
Hertz Car sales is currently looking for a financial accountant to Join the team in our head office in Waterford City.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop a career with endless career progression. The successful candidate will become part of a leading motor industry group with Locations across Ireland including some well-known premium Brand Motors.
Extensive Training is provided, and the successful candidate will have a network of support from a range of experienced financial controllers.
Package & Benefits:
- Industry Leading Package
- Employee Discounts
- Career development
- Training & Support from a network of experienced Accountants
- On-Site Parking
- Social Events
- Positive working Culture
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- 20 days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Prepare Financial Accounts for Year End Audit
- Control and Monitor Cash Flow
- Produce annual budget and forecasts.
- Liaise with department managers to maximise profitability.
- Process monthly payroll
- Preparation of Ad Hoc Reports for Dealer Principal
- Supervise admin staff and ensure they carry out their functions properly.
- Revenue Returns
knowledge and Skills required:
Finance and Accounting experience especially Industry experience desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Qualified or partly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer first focus
- Can do attitude.
If you think you meet the above criteria, please apply with your CV and Cover letter today.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job