Under general supervision, process and/or fit together parts to form complete units or sub-assemblies at a bench workstation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Production Team Member will be responsible for some or all of the below:
- Producing and/or packaging and labeling high quality surgical product within a team environment, in line with standard operating procedures.
- Inspecting components by using precision measuring equipment to ensure components meet engineering specifications.
- Completing production records and maintenance logs.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures and requirements.
- Final Inspection Activities to include finished goods inspection and DHR review.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- Leaving certificate, trade or equivalent education level is required.
- The ability to follow detailed instructions and complete detailed documentation accurately, observe and correct minute inconsistencies and communicate deficiencies/defects and work in a team environment.
- Basic mathematics and good English skills.
- Minimum of 9 months experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
led job description here.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job