Alps Electric (Ireland) Limited
Alps Electric (Ireland) Limited is a Japanese Multinational Company based in Millstreet Town, Co. Cork.
We develop and manufacture electronic products for Automotive and Sensor Device customers. The company has a strong brand portfolio and is known for its outstanding levels of quality.
Currently Recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician
Skills & Experience required:
• Minimum Level 7 Technical qualification or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing industry with experience in robotic equipment and the manufacturing process.
• Must be able to provide solutions for moderately complex to semi-routine problems.
• Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety regulations.
• Must be able to exercise judgment within generally well-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Excellent verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
• High level of computer skills required (ECDL or equivalent qualification would be an advantage).
• Experience with CMMS database would be an advantage
•Ability to work as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment across the factory.
• The successful person will be required to comply with standard procedures to test and repair equipment.
• Locate and diagnose failures, replace defective components, and perform basic troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
• Complete and document maintenance activities using Main saver CMMS.
• Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
• Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
• Provides general maintenance support as designated by Technical Team Lead.
• Maintains and reviews existing maintenance tasks and procedures to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
• Reports to Technical Team Lead accurately on all equipment downtime.
• Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with Technical Team Lead.
• Complies with all safety regulations.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.