Valeo have positions for Manufacturing Technician apprenticeships. This is an “earn and learn” higher Certificate that combines on the job training with academic study.
You will be part of a 2 year program which leads to a level 6 higher Cert in Manufacturing Technician from GMIT. You’ll learn the skills, knowledge and behaviours necessary for a successful career in manufacturing and beyond and also earn a salary as you study.
How does the apprenticeship work?
* You will be awarded a Higher Certificate, Level 6
* You will study through a blend of lectures, quizzes, discussions, projects and process studies
* You will be a full time employee with your company and earn a salary which is set by your employer
* Contracts start in June 2021 and 15 week academic portion starts in September 2021
Who qualifies for these positions?
* School leavers - Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), Grade 06 at ordinary level in 5 subjects 2 of which must be maths and a language (English or Irish).
* Mature Students: The Leaving Cert does not apply to over 23’s but all applicants will follow company and SOLAS recruitment procedures.
How to apply?
* Must be registered with Manufacturing Apprenticeship IBEC
* Forward a CV to the contact details provided below
The closing date for applications is Tuesday the 29th of June 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job