We are currently recruiting Site Build Crew Members for our Marquee division.
Our main aim here at All in One Event Hire is to provide equipment and service to each and every customer that exceeds their expectations.
We are looking for strong people (maybe from an agricultural or building background) who are willing to go the extra mile or two to make our customers happy.
Do not worry if you don't know what is required to set up our equipment as all training will be provided.
If you have previous Marquee or Events experience, then fantastic, please let us know.
We have full-time, relief and weekend positions available but full-time is preferable.
If you meet some or all of the requirements thus far and are interested in this position, please read on.
This role includes:
- Assisting experienced crew on all assignments
- Lifting and carrying of equipment on site
- Working as part of a team but also working on own initiative
- Always maintaining a professional and friendly manner on Client sites
- Learning and developing new and existing skills
- Driving and maintaining Company vehicles
- Valid and Clean Driving License (including trailer work preferably but not essential).
- Preferably with a Valid Manual Handling Certificate and Safe Pass card
- Own transport to our head office is desirable
- Flexibility in working days and times
- Living within 30 minutes of Wexford town.
- Available immediately
Start and finish times will be flexible due to the nature of our business.
Do you have the drive and strength to be part of an expanding team?
Are you highly motivated and a hard worker?
Please Note: Working away from home and weekends may be required so please do not apply if this is not suitable.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.