Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Support Graduate Engineer to join our Materials Team. Working proactively in a fast-paced environment, this is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to gain experience and build their career in Europe’s leading airline. Our Materials & Purchasing team is responsible for the purchasing, warranty and repair control of all parts and aircraft systems for our fleet of over 470 Boeing 737-800, 737-8200 and A320 aircraft.
Working closely with our other engineering teams for purchasing requirements you will help to ensure that adequate spares are available to support our operational needs.
Your duties will include:
- Assist in the procurement of parts to support the Line and Heavy Maintenance
- Working with Vendors in relation to Spare part pricing, support and Warranty
- Providing Materials input and support for Mod programs
- Supporting parts and tooling requirements for all our aircraft Bases.
- Liaising with Vendors on Technical and Commercial issues.
- Liaising with Engineering and Technical Services on Purchasing and Warranty matters
- Support our Maintenance Control Operation as required.
- Assisting in controlling our costs
- A suitable engineering degree qualification.
- A willingness to develop a career in Ryanair
- Be an effective communicator
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Strong organisational skills and have the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver results to tight timelines
- The ability to negotiate
- Computer literate, with working knowledge Word, Excel
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job