Due to increased expansion, Boles Hire Limited is seeking an experienced Mechanic /Plant Fitter to join our team.
Duties will include attending breakdowns on-site, and servicing machines on-site and in the workshop.
The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative, is excellent at coordinating their schedule, and have strong communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Mechanic/Plant Fitter:
- Maintain and servicing of all heavy plant, including teleporters, access equipment, and attachments
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven ability to work without supervision, using your own initiative, or within a team
- Experience as a mechanic/ plant fitter
- Experience in electrics and diagnostics work an advantage
- Full Driving Licence
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Welding experience, an advantage
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have mechanical knowledge of and/or experience working with the following: -Teleporters
- Access Equipment
- Full time permanent position for the right candidate
- Company Van
- Competitive salary
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.