Mechanic Qualified with Experience - Cars & Light Commercials
Company: Talbot Mobility Repairs Ltd
Location: Dublin 1
Talbot Mobility Repairs LTD is looking to expand the team of technicians at its busy workshop in Dublin 1,
SIMI & Irish Motor Trade independent workshop, Established over 50 years, Talbot Mobility Repairs LTD prides itself on attention to detail and quality work, all done within a warm friendly, and happy team environment.
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high-quality work in a busy environment.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Talbot Mobility Repairs and their policies.
- Excellent communication skills required to inform service advisor of potential work required on a vehicle.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform a repair after confirming authorization by the customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- A qualified technician with a minimum of 3 years post, apprenticeship experience – ideally familiar with Dealer process.
- Ability to clearly complete job card write-up with a thorough understanding of the requirements.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
- An ability to work as part of a team in a busy & challenging environment.
- Interest and general knowledge to work on all makes & models, with a wide variety of job types.
- Full Clean Irish Driving Licence.
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary package combined with a commitment to training and career development in a financially secure, successful & expanding workshop.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV & Cover Letter to Edward Dowling and we will contact you shortly.
Job available NOW for suitable candidates!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.