Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that was founded in the US. The company has offices in 18 countries all over the world. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The company's goal is to help people live a happy and healthy life by developing life-changing medicines.
Beschreibung und Aufgaben
The role of the Medical Information Agent (m/f/d) is to provide excellent and efficient Frontline Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients, and other customers and to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received either by telephone, email, or webchat.
- Handling calls requesting product information from HCPs (health care professionals) and the general public
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources
- Handling queries from customers by providing balanced, accurate, and non-promotional information
- Identifying queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures
- Accurately recording all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices
- Facilitating fulfillment of customers’ requests
- Escalating all inquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes
- Ensuring optimal customer satisfaction
Das zeichnet Sie aus
- Work experience in customer service, ideally in a pharmaceutical/ healthcare-related industry
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers in a rational and empathetic manner
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately, and objectively respond to customer queries
- Proactive and effective way of working
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs
Fantastic total package including:
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Generous relocation assistance (financial support, working with a relocation agency to find housing, take care of administrative things)
- Private health insurance
- Permanent contract
- Pension plan
- 37.5h / week
A well-known company which was founded more than a century ago is looking forward to welcoming you to an international work environment that supports growth and development.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job