The Medical Secretary will provide administrative and clerical support to the Consultant. The post holder's role is to ensure the effective delivery of services to patients attending the Consultant's Rooms at Hermitage Medical Clinic & Beacon Hospital.
This role is a Full-Time position (40 Hrs). Can Start Immediately! Part-time can also be considered.
• Meet and greet Patients and their families arriving in the Consultant Suite, providing excellent customer service to patients.
• Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service.
• To organise and schedule the clinics and operating lists.
• To carry out all typing duties proficiently with particular attention to accuracy, presentation and speed.
• To conduct all telephone communication in a professional and discreet manner
• To ensure all patient records are accurately maintained.
• Update and maintain the relevant hospital information systems
• Taking payments from patients
• Maintaining patient confidentiality on all aspects of patient care
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• Proficiency in iMedDoc software is mandatory
• Experience with audio dictation using TPro system
• Previous experience as a medical secretary to a consultant.
• Excellent Salary for the Right Person
• An Education Support Programme
• Development Opportunities
• Opportunities for Career Progression
• Subsidised Restaurant
• Free Staff Car Parking
• Employee Assistance Programme
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.