Monaghan Credit Union is seeking applications from self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a growing organisation.
Applicants should be committed to achieving high standards and have a flexible approach to work.
General Scope of the Role:
Successful candidates will be required to provide professional, friendly & efficient front-line services to members through a variety of channels.
You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative & operational activities that contribute to delivering a quality service to members and to the effective running of the Credit Union.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The position will require you to assist members with all aspects of Credit Union business while working as part of a team to provide administration and support in dealing with :
- Account transactions
- Account queries
- Member applications
- Loan applications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Experience of cash handling
- Experience working in a role within a credit union or similar financial institution ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience in reporting with some financial analysis skills
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity in dealing with members
- Demonstrate self-initiative while working within the ethos of the credit union.
- Strong teamwork ability.
- QFA/CUA ideal but not essential.
Details of the role:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Fixed Term Contract for an initial 12-month period
- The role is a standard working week, Monday - Friday, (37.50 hours per week)
- Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Friday includes a late shift on alternative weeks , 9.00am - 5.30 pm / 12.00pm - 8.30 pm
- Salary available on request
Interviews will be carried out remotely using a web-based video conferencing tool.
Shortlisting may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.
If you would like a copy of our Recruitment Privacy Statement, please visit our website at www.monaghancu.ie
Monaghan Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 30th of September 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.