The ideal candidate will have a proven skillset and background in engineering and fabrication.
The role involves all aspects of fabrication from manufacturing and assembly to installation where required. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fabrication of gates, railings, steel stairs, doors, and balconies.
Some travel to the site will be required.
The candidate must be hard-working, enthusiastic, and be quality-driven.
• A minimum of 5 years experience
• Must be competent in the use of MIG welder.
• Must have experience working with a forklift, bandsaw, drills, guillotine, press brake, and all workshop machinery/equipment/tools.
• Must have the ability to read drawings, take accurate measurements, and complete fabrication end to end.
• Be a good communicator and have the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
The suitable applicant will:
• Be highly skilled in the fabrication and finishing of mild steel
• Skilled in stainless steel and aluminium fabrication and finishing is desirable
• Skills in TIG and ARC welding is desirable
• Have the ability to work from workshop drawings
• Be able to problem solve and be responsible for a quality finish
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience
• Highly motivated with strong communication skills
• Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• A good timekeeper
• Full Clean B Driving licence.
• Manual Handling Certificate.
• Safe Pass in date.
Job Type: Full-time position for the right candidate.
Job Location: Our workshop is on the Wexford/Carlow border, some travel to site will be required.
Hours: 39 hour a week, some overtime will be required.
Salary: Competitive remuneration, negotiable depending on experience.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.