O’Donovan Engineering, Coachford is currently seeking Metal Fabricators to join their team.
We have a number of opportunities for both experienced steel fabricators and trainee-level operatives to join our production team. Suitable candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be self-motivated, and be enthusiastic team players.
They will be responsible for the preparation of steel components for our products. Finishing including welding of parts before galvanizing. Ensuring parts are produced to a consistently high quality and standard, and in a safe and efficient manner to meet production and shipping demands.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Preparation of steel parts for fabrication using CNC, Ironworkers, band saws, bending machines, and various other machinery and equipment
- Reading drawings and fabrication of parts in accordance with standards.
- Preparation of components for final welding/Asm
- Use of jigs for the manufacture of some components
- Working in accordance with required tolerances and standards
- Ensure that quality, environmental, and health, and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Certified in Abrasive wheels & Manual Handling would be an advantage.
- Experience in steel fabrication.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energy, drive, and enthusiasm – to be a proactive member of the team.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Professional and mature attitude to work.
About O’ Donovan Engineering
O’ Donovan Engineering is a progressive, family-owned, and operated company located in Coachford, Co Cork, Ireland. Founded in 1978, the company specialises in the design and manufacture of superior quality, innovative livestock handling equipment for Cattle, Sheep, Horses, and Pigs. The company employs 45 people, with sales, design, manufacture, and support teams working on ISO-9001-2015 standard providing superior products to both Agriculture and Industrial Customers. O Donovan Engineering is now CE Certified to EN 1090 – Execution Class 2.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.