Base Location: Belfast or Dublin
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (or euro equivalent) + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Fixed Term Contract, 18 months | Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
Project Redwing - Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Take ownership as SME for Meter Reading Systems functionality for the new CRM system, ensuring it is developed and configured to ensure all relevant business processes are documented and the system is configured to delivered required meter reading systems processes and functionality
- Support project team in understanding the meter reading systems processes and obligation
- Support identification of various meter reading systems processes that impact other departments and external stakeholders
- Ensure new business processes are designed to meet regulatory obligations in respect of meter reading systems
- Ensure accurate and timely meter reading systems processes
What do I need?
- Meter reading experience desirable
- In-depth awareness of Company profile and understanding of business objectives
- Customer orientated
- Business analysis, process documentation, system testing.
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy at email@example.com or on +44(0)1738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job