Moped Traffic Warden
We currently have a vacancy for the role of a Full Time Mobile Traffic Warden on our Dun Laoghaire / Rathdown Enforcement Contract. The role is based in Dun Laoghaire with travel to locations in the greater Dun Laoghaire area. The role involves carrying out the duties of a Traffic Warden and enforcing the parking byelaws / Road Traffic Act.
Duties will include:
- Patrol of areas and enforcement of Road Traffic Act
- Travel to and from various locations
- Issuing of parking fine notices
- Interacting with members of the public in relation to enforcement and general queries on the street
- Court appearances when required
- Reporting of all accidents and incidents should they occur
- Escalating issues to management as appropriate
- Completing and dispatching paperwork relating to offences
- Administration duties
- Understanding the rules of the road and the parking regulations
This list is not exhaustive, by its nature the role will require a candidate who is flexible and adaptable that can meet the changing needs and requirements of the service provided
- Must hold a full clean Moped Licence
- Previous experience in Customer Service roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally have good computer skills
- Must be accurate with good attention to detail
This is not an office-based position and requires outdoor work in addition to administration duties.
The role is a 40 hours per week position and will involve a roster of 5 days over 6, Monday to Saturday.
Tazbell Services Group www.tazbell.com - Tazbell is a leading services group serving both the public and private sectors. Established as a car park management company, we have grown and diversified. We now provide parking, traffic management, enforcement services, toll operations, remote management, contact centre and reporting functions.
We have over 25 years’ experience with a growing and diverse client base who continue to endorse our professional approach. Our clients include retailers, financial institutions, private investors, hospitals as well as many of Ireland's local authorities.
Tazbell is a Deloitte best managed company since 2008. We employ over 200 staff across a number of sites in Ireland.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 16th of April 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.