Applus Ireland run the National Car Testing (MOT) Service in Ireland under contract from the Irish government. Applus is an international Company employing over 20,000 people worldwide.
We are now recruiting for permanent full-time qualified Mechanics on different shifts nationwide,
Three weeks initial certification training is provided, and then annual training, induction and qualification training will commence on Monday 5th February 2024.
Great opportunities for promotion to Team Lead and Manager positions, all recruited internally.
Interviews will be by way of virtual video/telephone calls and face-to-face interview.
We require the following:
1. EU/EAA work permit
2. QQI Level 6 or 5, City & Guilds, IMI, Level 3 or higher motor mechanic qualification
3. At least 1 years post qualification experience as a mechanic
4. Full EU driving licence (UK licence can be transferred)
5. Good verbal and written English
- Permanent secure employment with an international Company, based in the EU
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Flexible working options
- Monthly bonus payments
- Annual salary reviews
- Life cover
- Career development
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee Discounts
- Bike to Work Tax Scheme
- Travel Pass Tax Scheme
- Comprehensive induction training for 3 weeks
- Ongoing training and education
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Schedule:8 hour shift
- Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
- Monthly bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Applus Car Testing Service is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
Salary: €40,000.00-€46,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: We are fully complaint with all government COVID19 guidelines
- You must have as a minimum a QQI Level 5 motor mechanic qualification.
- Experience: Motor Mechanic or Vehicle Testing: 1 year (required)
- Language:English (required)
- Licence/Certification: EU/Irish Driving Licence (required)
- Work authorisation: Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 21/01/2024
Reference ID: VIFeb24
Expected start date: 05/02/2024
CLICK APPLY BUTTON TO UPLOAD CV - PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.