Main Purpose of Job:
At Connolly Motor Group we are one of Irelands No.1 Aftersales Dealers for Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, SEAT, Cupra, Volvo, Hyundai and MG with sites in Ballina, Sligo, Galway and Letterkenny. Due to expansion and as part of our on-going Apprenticeship Programme we are currently recruiting 1st year Service Apprentices within Motor Mechanics to join our growing team in Volkswagen Ballina.
The apprenticeship offered will be for a 4-year period and will involve both on the job and off the job training. On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will receive a nationally and internationally recognised FETAC Level 6 Craft Certificate.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum SOLAS entry requirements is essential
- Leaving Certificate with a pass in Ordinary level Maths is essential
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Display a keen interest in Motor Vehicles
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is fundamental to ensure quality is consistently delivered
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Full Clean Drivers license
We understand the importance of investing in our apprentices, we provide a fully equipped toolbox to the value of €3,000, training and development, uniforms, working with world class brands, employee assistance programme, career progression post apprenticeship, further education and other benefits.
If you are driven, customer focused, with a continuous improvement mindset we would be interested to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Mayo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job