REQUIREMENTS WHILE TRAINING
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
• Will be required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
• Will have a full clean driving licence / Or in the process of qualifying to drive (3months leeway MAX)
• Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Be willing to partake in any training required (including online training in your own time)
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To service repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
• To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
• To complete administrative procedures (including warranty) relating to service and repair work.
• To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
• To undertake vehicle road tests.
• To attend dealership and manufacturers’ training programmes.
• To carry out service and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and dealership quality standards.
• To achieve laid down efficiencies and productivity targets.
• To strictly observe the documentation requirements and administrative/reporting procedures.
• To strictly observe dealership Health and Safety regulations.
• To contribute to good team spirit and the achievement of departmental objectives.
• To take care of dealership equipment and tools.
• To ensure that the personal tool kit is maintained at an appropriate level.
• To read and understand manufacturer and dealership technical bulletins.
Windsor Motors is an equal opportunities employer and the successful candidate will be joining Ireland’s largest Motor Group.
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 10th of October 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job