Pruune Consulting Ltd was founded in August 2017 as an equal opportunities’ employer. Pruune Consulting is an Irish based company that specialises in procurement, supply chain and logistics. Pruune works with SMEs and multinationals helping them unlock profitability by reducing their operating costs, this is achieved by reducing purchasing price and removing process waste by applying lean principles. Pruune is a team of dedicated procurement practitioners who are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We are looking for an experienced EU license category B drivers who are customer focus, reliable, pays attention to details, self-control and someone who has a genuine desire to always provide excellent customer care.
- Review orders prior to delivery
- Perform vehicle inspection before departing
- Load delivery items safely and efficiently
- Transport, unload and deliver items in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage, or loss
- Follow any customer specifications regarding delivery
- Adhere to time and route schedules
- Navigate routes using relevant map programs
- Determine the best routes taking into consideration traffic congestion, construction, and other factors
- Communicate traffic delays and other concerns to dispatch as needed
- Obtain delivery confirmation from customers
- Full Irish or EU driver’s license category B (3+ years’ experience).
- Prior delivery van experience (3 year +) is ideal but not mandatory.
- 25 and over required due to our fleet-wide insurance policy.
- Contract - Self-Employed.
- Basic Pay: 126 Euros per day
- Performance bonus: 7-27 Euros per day
- Bonus during peak period: Up to 24.75 Euros per day
- Available to work 4 - 5 days a week (including weekend work)
- Daily 8 – 10 hour shifts.
- Rathcoole, D24
- Candidate must be able to commute to D24
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.