Pruune Consulting Ltd was founded in August 2017 as an equal opportunities employer.
Pruune Consulting is an Irish-based company that specialises in procurement, supply chain, and logistics.
Pruune works with SMEs and multinationals helping them unlock profitability by reducing their operating costs, this is achieved by reducing purchasing price and removing process waste by applying lean principles.
Pruune is a team of dedicated procurement practitioners who are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In August 2020, we won a contract to provide the final mile delivery for one of our clients.
To provide a final mile delivery service, we are currently recruiting drivers to work for us.
Come join a dynamic, learning, and safe environment with a competitive salary.
We are looking for an experienced EU license category B driver who is customer focus, reliable, pays attention to details, self-control, and someone who has a genuine desire to provide excellent customer care at all times.
· Maintain effective and strong relationships with customers, delivering quality customer service.
· Load the delivery van securely with packages (max 15kg).
· Adhere to all safety protocols in handling parcels.
· Conduct pre-inspections on the van.
· Rescheduling of customer delivery
· Return the empty bags to the warehouse on completion.
· Return the van safely to its location.
· Re-fuel/Recharge van before returning back to the warehouse location.
· Attend daily evening debriefing meetings before leaving for the day.
· Full Irish or EU driver’s license category B (3+ years experience).
· Prior delivery van experience (3 years +) is ideal but not mandatory.
· Prior experience of driving a long wheelbase van (i.e., Mercedes Sprinter) is ideal but not mandatory.
· Contract - Self Employed (Five Days a week).
· Flexibility - Two out of the Five Days need to be a weekend (Sat-Sun).
· 13 - 15 Euros per hour.
· Additional bonuses available during peak periods.
· Discretional performance bonus available.
· Available to work 5 days per week between Sun-Sat.
· Maximum 5 working shifts per week.
· Daily 8 – 10hour shifts.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.