Pruune Consulting Ltd was founded in August 2017 as an equal opportunities employer. Pruune Consulting is an Irish-based company that specialises in procurement, supply chain, and logistics. Pruune works with SMEs and multinationals helping them unlock profitability by reducing their operating costs, this is achieved by reducing purchasing price and removing process waste by applying lean principles. Pruune is a team of dedicated procurement practitioners who are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We are looking for an experienced EU license category B driver who is customer focus, reliable, pays attention to details, has self-control, and someone who has a genuine desire to always provide excellent customer care.
- Review orders prior to delivery
- Perform vehicle inspection before departing
- Load delivery items safely and efficiently
- Transport, unload and deliver items in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage, or loss
- Follow any customer specifications regarding delivery
- Adhere to time and route schedules
- Navigate routes using relevant map programs
- Determine the best routes taking into consideration traffic congestion, construction, and other factors
- Communicate traffic delays and other concerns to dispatch as needed
- Obtain delivery confirmation from customers
- Full Irish or EU driver’s license category B (3+ years experience).
- Prior delivery van experience (3 years +) is ideal but not mandatory.
- Contract - Self Employed.
- Basic Pay: 14 Euros per hour
- Performance bonus: 7-27 Euros per day
- Bonus during peak period: Up to 24.75 Euros per day
- Other Bonus includes - Weekend work (Sat & Sun), Bank Holiday work, Job Tenure/Milestone, Safety
- Available to work 2 days a week (Sat & Sun)
- Daily 8 – 10 hour shifts.
- Rathcoole, D24
- The candidate must be able to commute to D24
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.