To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Role Description: Salesforce.com is currently seeking a Network Security Manager who is passionate about security and has had hands-on experience with networking engineering and security at scale. Salesforce.com's Infrastructure Security group manages a fast-paced and constantly growing network that seeks to implement cutting-edge technology to secure the systems behind one of the world's largest business driving technologies. Salesforce has an ever expanding set of security and compliance requirements as we explore new markets and new verticals. We strive to meet and exceed these requirements and always support our customer needs in the area of security and compliance. Trust is our #1 value.
- Are interested in growing, automating and developing cutting edge Network Security public cloud architecture, software, and tools; you thrive on building services to meet customer’s needs and clearly understand how security done properly is a massive business enabler
- Excellent technical skills, combined with excellent people management skills
- Keen reader of people, culture; builds the relationships to make things happen
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Top notch communications and collaborative superstar
- Able to balance the needs of delivery with an agile mindset Responsibilities:
- Lead the team managing security policies at the network level in Salesforce’s public and private clouds. Such solutions cover but are not limited to network policy management, ACLs enforcement, distributed firewalls, and network protection for bare metal servers, containers, and VMs
- Collaborate with other teams to solve security problems with minimal disruption to other business functions.
- Continuous improvement of policies, procedures and technology.
- Interact with industry experts, partners, internal staff and auditors.
- Research/implement new security technologies
- Security incident response in coordination with other teams across the company and/or externally as required
- Formulating and implementing monitoring, policies, procedures and standards relating to network security
- Support ongoing and new security/compliance initiatives
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team. Required
- Experience undergoing audit and implementing new controls specific to with Government standards including FedRamp, DOD SRG, PCI, SOC, ISO
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols (Ethernet, ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, TLS, HTTP, DNS, BGP)
- Experience working with stateful firewalls, load balancers, routers and switches
- Experience securing and running large-scale web applications and major Internet host/network services (HTTP, DNS, SSL, etc.)
- Familiarity with public cloud environments (such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure)
- 5+ years experience managing network security infrastructure (Router ACLs, stateful firewalls, etc )
- Experience working Linux/Unix environments
- 5+ years experience in a high-availability 24x7x365 environment with highly structured change management
- Able to undergo a Public Trust & fingerprinting requirement for background investigation; required to work in the Government Cloud. Desired Skills/Experience:
- Automation/scripting skills for configuration management/monitoring using Python, Go etc.
- Grow and adapt the compliance universe at Salesforce to make it more self service with less engineering impact
- Experience with multi-site routing, peering, and disaster recovery network architectures
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Knowledge of core routing and switching design principles, best practices, and related technologies.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including routers, switches (layer 2/3), DNS, BGP.
- Security related certifications such as OSCP, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, GPPA, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security
- Experience with secure remote access/WAN technologies (IPsec, VPN, etc)
- A keen interest in the world of information security
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cavan!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job