Night Auditor – Maldron Hotel Smithfield
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Night Auditor in the excellent Maldron Hotel Smithfield.
The Maldron Smithfield is a 3-star newly refurnished 92 bedroom hotel located in the very heart of Dublin's iconic Smithfield Village. This hotel offers a unique product blend to both corporate and leisure guests with two fully furnished meeting rooms, grain & grill restaurant and red bean roastery coffee dock. Located on the Luas red line offers easy access to and from this busy property.
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in management within the hospitality industry.
Objective of Role:
Through the consistent delivery of the highest standards, promote a professional and positive image to all of our guests and contribute to the hotels targets.
About the Role:
As a Night Auditor you will be responsible for the Hotel operations during the night shift which runs from 10.30 pm to 7am. You will be responsible for a team of Night Porters, ensuring that all tasks and duties are completed to the highest of standards.
The main responsibilities of the role can involve;
- Responsible for smooth and efficient operation of the hotel at night and to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Guest relations.
- Responsible for overall health & safety at night including fire walks, security checks, and any other relevant health & safety duties e.g. first aid
- Front Office duties including running the night audit report and check-in and check-out of guests.
- Managing the team of Night Porters and their nightly tasks.
- Food & Beverage service at night.
- Cleaning the hotel lobby and meeting room area.
- Lead the team to achieve goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comment index, quality evaluations and hotel standards.
- Lead and develop the Night team, making sure that they become prepared for the next step in their career.
- Contribute to the strategic running of the hotel.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 1 -2 years in a similar night or reception role
- Excellent knowledge of the hotel business
- Previous hospitality experience is essential
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Opera is
- Knowledge and experience of using Brilliant electronic front office system
- Excellent skills in People leadership and development.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job