The award winning Radisson blu Hotel & Spa in Sligo, part of the iNUA Collection is currently inviting applications for an experienced Night Manager to join the team
Reporting to the Front Office Manager & General Manager, the successful candidate will be the night Duty Manager and responsible for the safety and security operation during the night, focusing on Conference & Banqueting set up and Front Office duties.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Porterage department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence, hotel policies and procedures including security walks of the building.
- To ensure our Guests queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To comply with all legal regulations pertaining to Health & Safety, Fire and Employment Legislation.
- Must have computer knowledge as involved in scheduling, payroll, till operations and cash reconciliation.
- Inform the overnight staff of nightly duties and organise the setting up of functions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Bar and Banqueting to improve guest services.
- Ensure a complete handover to the oncoming Duty Manager at the end of the shift.
Benefits of working with us:
- Continuous training and opportunities to develop and progress within the company
- Staff recognition programmes
- Employee discounts and incentives
- Friends and Family Special Rates
- Free meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Employee Health & Wellbeing
- Employee assistance programme – free confidential helpline
#passionateaboutpeople #learn #evolve #thrive
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job